Troy Alcohol and Drug Rehab Listings
Drug overdoses are a serious concern across the nation. According to studies, more than 30,000 people may die each year due to drug overdoses. The abuse of prescription medications has also been steadily increasing, which has led many public officials to take a public stand on the issue.
In a recent town hall meeting in upstate New York, local government leaders along with substance abuse counselors took some time to inform all those in attendance of the potential dangers involved in the abuse of prescription medications. The hope is that through educational efforts like this, citizens in towns like Troy, NY, will comprehend the risks involved with the abuse these drugs and work to prevent their diversion and misuse.
Selecting a Treatment Program
For those individuals who struggle with substance abuse, getting free from drugs or alcohol usually requires some sort of professional assistance. When selecting a program for substance abuse treatment, here are some key things to remember:
- There is no single treatment that covers every substance abuse issue. The needs of the individual should be considered first.
- The treatment program should address more than just the individual’s drug or alcohol problem. Inquire if the program also touches on issues like relationships, overall health, and vocational issues
- Being committed to treatment and aftercare is important. Entering the process with a positive attitude and working toward long-term recovery helps to ensure greater success.
The Road to Recovery: Are You Ready to Begin?
Finding the right care for someone who is caught in substance abuse in Troy is vital. To get more information on helping someone you love begin the process of recovery, call now.
106 9th St
(518) 272-0206 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Seton Health System
1300 Massachusetts Ave
(518) 268-5000 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Rehab International is a service provided by Foundations Recovery Network. As part of the Foundations Recovery Network, our goal is to provide science-based treatments to individuals suffering from issues of addiction and mental illness.
When you call you will be connected to a member of the Foundations Recovery Network who will assist in providing you with any questions you may have regarding the treatment process.
The treatment directory on Rehab International is created using resources made available in the public domain. If you would like a listing removed or edited please contact us. If you are trying to reach a resource listing on one of the pages, please contact them directly through their website or contact information provided.
JCAHO The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) is the national evaluation and certifying agency for health care organization and programs in the United States. JCAHO strives to improve health care for the public. FRN is proud to be affiliated with several JCAHO accredited facilities.
We're here to help, 24/7. Please call: 877-345-3281