Niagara Falls Alcohol and Drug Rehab Listings
Drunk or drugged driving is a dangerous behavior that endangers the driver and everyone else on the road. A man was stopped near Niagara Falls, NY in early 2013 by officers from the sheriff’s department for driving erratically. Deputies found that he also had his two adolescent children in the car with him. No one was injured, but the man was charged with child endangerment in addition to driving while under the influence.
Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol is one sign that someone has a problem with substance abuse. However, even repeated arrests and the risk of other dangers associated with drug and alcohol abuse might not be enough to deter those who are trapped in this behavior. There are a number of other warning signs for you to look for if you suspect that someone you care about may have substance abuse issues:
- Spending large amounts of time obtaining and using their drug of choice
- Using the substance daily or even multiple times per day
- Having a desire to stop, but not being able to stop on their own
- Risky behavior which may endanger themselves or others
- Using the substance to deal with stress, problems or life in general
- Stealing, lying, or other illegal or deceptive behaviors
- Making sure to always have a supply of the substance on hand
- Neglecting work responsibilities, family relationships, or other obligations to pursue substance abuse
- Repeated requests for money
Breaking the Habit
Helping your Niagara Falls loved one to find treatment and break the habit of substance abuse could save their life. If you know someone who has a drug or alcohol problem, don’t wait to call us and have them matched to the right treatment program for their needs.
Horizon Health Services
6560 Niagara Falls Blvd
(716) 283-2000 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
2470 Allen Ave
(716) 285-3421 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Northpointe Council Inc
800 Main St # 2a
(716) 282-1228 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Rehab International is a service provided by Foundations Recovery Network. As part of the Foundations Recovery Network, our goal is to provide science-based treatments to individuals suffering from issues of addiction and mental illness.
When you call you will be connected to a member of the Foundations Recovery Network who will assist in providing you with any questions you may have regarding the treatment process.
The treatment directory on Rehab International is created using resources made available in the public domain. If you would like a listing removed or edited please contact us. If you are trying to reach a resource listing on one of the pages, please contact them directly through their website or contact information provided.
JCAHO The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) is the national evaluation and certifying agency for health care organization and programs in the United States. JCAHO strives to improve health care for the public. FRN is proud to be affiliated with several JCAHO accredited facilities.
We're here to help, 24/7. Please call: 877-345-3281