Vineland Alcohol and Drug Rehab Listings
For the past couple of years, residents of Vineland, NJ have been able to drop off their unused prescription medications at the Vineland Police Department. This ongoing New Jersey program, called Project Medicine Drop, allows residents to drop off unused medications for containment and proper disposal.
The program was developed to help prevent the increasing abuse of prescription medications in the state of New Jersey. It builds on the success of a similar yearly program run by the US Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA), but unlike the DEA’s annual drop off, this New Jersey program runs throughout the year.
Prescription drugs are fairly easily obtained these days, and the abuse of these medications has become a serious issue in the US, as serious as the abuse of illicit drugs like cocaine and heroin. According to the New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs:
- About 40 Americans die daily due to prescription painkiller overdoses.
- Overdoses of opioid prescription drugs now kill more people in the US than heroin and cocaine overdoses combined.
- Every day in America, 2,500 young people get high for the first time by using prescription pain relievers.
- According to DEA reports, prescription drugs (including opioids and antidepressants) are responsible for more overdose deaths than “street drugs” (cocaine, heroin and methamphetamines).
- The number of Americans who abuse prescription drugs is greater than the number of those who use cocaine, hallucinogens and heroin combined.
Recovering From Abuse
If you believe that someone in your family in Vineland, NJ is struggling with substance abuse, there are ways to help them. Please call this number today to learn more about getting your loved one the help they need to heal.
645 N Delsea Dr
(856) 794-1011 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Rehab International is a service provided by Foundations Recovery Network. As part of the Foundations Recovery Network, our goal is to provide science-based treatments to individuals suffering from issues of addiction and mental illness.
When you call you will be connected to a member of the Foundations Recovery Network who will assist in providing you with any questions you may have regarding the treatment process.
The treatment directory on Rehab International is created using resources made available in the public domain. If you would like a listing removed or edited please contact us. If you are trying to reach a resource listing on one of the pages, please contact them directly through their website or contact information provided.
JCAHO The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) is the national evaluation and certifying agency for health care organization and programs in the United States. JCAHO strives to improve health care for the public. FRN is proud to be affiliated with several JCAHO accredited facilities.
We're here to help, 24/7. Please call: 877-345-3281