Plainfield Alcohol and Drug Rehab Listings
A short documentary entitled From Pills 2 Heroin: The Domino Effect is being used in New Jersey to highlight the dangers of prescription drug abuse. The documentary focuses on people who have been impacted by it, either addicts themselves or family members of addicts. The recent screening of the film at a community college near Plainfield, NJ, offered a chance for people in the community to see the impact of prescription drug abuse up close and personal.
Making the Right Choice for Treatment
Breaking a substance abuse habit is a process that often begins with treatment. Professional assistance can help an individual to build a foundation for a life without alcohol or drugs. Choosing the most appropriate substance abuse treatment program for a loved one is important to their recovery. Below are some important factors to keep in mind when selecting a program for a loved one:
- Needs. The individual’s substance of choice, the severity of the problem, and existing physical or mental health issues.
- Cost. Knowing what their insurance covers. If there’s no insurance, the facility may offer treatment on a sliding scale or treatment paid for in installments.
- Proximity. Choosing a treatment program close enough for family and friends to be involved in the process and visit their loved one – or conversely, choosing a program that allows for physical and emotional space from negative relationships and situations at home.
- Philosophy. Understanding the ideas behind the treatment and the methods that are used to treat substance abuse.
Freedom from Substance Abuse
If you believe that a loved one in Plainfield has a substance abuse problem and needs help, call this number today. Learn how substance abuse treatment can help them be free from drugs or alcohol.
Organization For Recovery
519 North Ave
(908) 769-4700 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Rehab International is a service provided by Foundations Recovery Network. As part of the Foundations Recovery Network, our goal is to provide science-based treatments to individuals suffering from issues of addiction and mental illness.
When you call you will be connected to a member of the Foundations Recovery Network who will assist in providing you with any questions you may have regarding the treatment process.
The treatment directory on Rehab International is created using resources made available in the public domain. If you would like a listing removed or edited please contact us. If you are trying to reach a resource listing on one of the pages, please contact them directly through their website or contact information provided.
JCAHO The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) is the national evaluation and certifying agency for health care organization and programs in the United States. JCAHO strives to improve health care for the public. FRN is proud to be affiliated with several JCAHO accredited facilities.
We're here to help, 24/7. Please call: 877-345-3281