New Brunswick Alcohol and Drug Rehab Listings
Drug and alcohol abuse is a serious concern across the nation. Many educators, health officials, community leaders, and law enforcement agencies are involved in the lower the rates of substance abuse and addiction.
One important part of prevention is helping people to become aware of the effects of substance abuse. In 2012, members of Elks lodges from central New Jersey towns like New Brunswick gathered for a walk against drugs entitled Walk Out on Drugs. The goal of the event was to increase awareness of the dangers of illicit substances.
Life After Substance Abuse
Millions of Americans have successfully completed drug rehab programs and gone on to lead fulfilling lives. When faced with the end of rehabilitation, the idea of starting a new life after a drug or alcohol treatment program can be frightening. There a number of things that the individual can do once their program is completed to help stay drug- or alcohol-free:
- Continued management. Staying on the path towards recovery requires effort and intentional choices to manage a substance abuse problem.
- Peer support. Twelve-step programs or other recovery support groups often play a large role in long-term recovery.
- Professional help. Continuing to meet regularly with a substance abuse professional is important.
- Focus on the positive. Life without substance abuse has many positive benefits for the individual’s mental health, physical health, and overall well-being.
The Process of Recovery
Beginning the recovery process may be difficult, but the rewards are great. If you or someone you care about in New Brunswick, NJ is suffering from substance abuse, call the number above today to speak with an admissions coordinator about available treatment services.
New Brunswick Counseling Center
84 New St
(732) 246-4025 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
2 Kirkpatrick St
(732) 246-4800 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Rehab International is a service provided by Foundations Recovery Network. As part of the Foundations Recovery Network, our goal is to provide science-based treatments to individuals suffering from issues of addiction and mental illness.
When you call you will be connected to a member of the Foundations Recovery Network who will assist in providing you with any questions you may have regarding the treatment process.
The treatment directory on Rehab International is created using resources made available in the public domain. If you would like a listing removed or edited please contact us. If you are trying to reach a resource listing on one of the pages, please contact them directly through their website or contact information provided.
JCAHO The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) is the national evaluation and certifying agency for health care organization and programs in the United States. JCAHO strives to improve health care for the public. FRN is proud to be affiliated with several JCAHO accredited facilities.
We're here to help, 24/7. Please call: 877-345-3281