Missoula Alcohol and Drug Rehab Listings
Montana ranks in the top 10 states in the country when it comes to illicit drug and alcohol abuse. It’s a problem that is affecting families in Missoula, Montana and across the state – and changing the lives of residents forever. Alcohol and drug addiction can drastically alter the course of an individual’s life, affecting their health, finances, relationships and career.
If someone you love in Missoula is struggling with drug dependence, contact us today to talk about your options in drug addiction treatment. Effective addiction treatment can redirect your loved one’s life toward a healthy, sober future. Our counselors are standing by 24 hours a day.
Drug Abuse: Changing Families, Damaging Communities
No one goes unharmed when individuals abuse drugs and alcohol. The repercussions are far reaching:
- The addicted individual. Damage to the brain can result in lost opportunities both now and in the future. All aspects of a person’s health can be adversely affected when drugs are in the picture.
- Family members. When a family member is addicted, the entire family suffers. Whether the addicted family member is a parent, spouse, sister or brother, there is no relationship that goes untouched when it comes to addiction.
- Community members. Those who abuse drugs often commit petty crimes that cost taxpayers money. If they are able to remain employed, they often cost employers significantly in terms of poor work performance.
Drug Rehab Can Start Today
If your loved one in Missoula is living with active drug addiction, don’t wait to enroll them in treatment – the earlier, the better. Call today.
821 S Orange St
(406) 542-8461 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Missoula Indian Center
33 Fort Missoula # 33
(406) 721-2700 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
902 N Orange St # 102
(406) 327-3020 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Rehab International is a service provided by Foundations Recovery Network. As part of the Foundations Recovery Network, our goal is to provide science-based treatments to individuals suffering from issues of addiction and mental illness.
When you call you will be connected to a member of the Foundations Recovery Network who will assist in providing you with any questions you may have regarding the treatment process.
The treatment directory on Rehab International is created using resources made available in the public domain. If you would like a listing removed or edited please contact us. If you are trying to reach a resource listing on one of the pages, please contact them directly through their website or contact information provided.
JCAHO The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) is the national evaluation and certifying agency for health care organization and programs in the United States. JCAHO strives to improve health care for the public. FRN is proud to be affiliated with several JCAHO accredited facilities.
We're here to help, 24/7. Please call: 877-345-3281