Columbia Alcohol and Drug Rehab Listings
Is someone you love living in Columbia, Missouri and struggling with a drug dependence problem? Are drugs and alcohol a problem for you? If so, you’re not alone. There are a number of others in Missouri who are also struggling with the same issue. The good news is that you have many choices when it comes to drug and alcohol addiction treatment. Are you ready to find the right one for you or your Columbia, MO family member? Call us today and speak with an addiction treatment expert about your particular experience with illicit substances and learn more about the right program for you.
Stats and Facts on Missouri’s Drug Abuse Trends
According to the White House and their Missouri Drug Control Update:
- The number of meth labs seized by law enforcement has increased by 37 percent: 1,261 seizures in 2007 to 1,732 seizures in 2009.
- About 7 percent of Missourians reported that they had abused illicit drugs in the past month.
- Almost 4 percent of Missourians reported abusing a drug other than marijuana in the past month.
- The most commonly abused drug in Missouri is marijuana. It is also the primary substance for which Missouri residents sought treatment at state drug rehab facilities in 2010.
- In 2007, about 730 Missouri residents died as a direct result of drug abuse or addiction.
Drug Addiction in MO Is a Serious Problem: Get Help Today
Getting the addiction treatment you need to beat an addiction to drugs and alcohol means taking a stand. It’s something that is both easy and hard at the same time. A single phone call will get you started, and our addiction treatment experts will help you with the rest. Are you ready to change your life in MO? Call now.
See more treatment options in Missouri
409 Vandiver Dr # 7-101
(573) 875-8880 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Reality House Programs Inc
1900 E Prathersville Rd
(573) 449-8117 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Rehab International is a service provided by Foundations Recovery Network. As part of the Foundations Recovery Network, our goal is to provide science-based treatments to individuals suffering from issues of addiction and mental illness.
When you call you will be connected to a member of the Foundations Recovery Network who will assist in providing you with any questions you may have regarding the treatment process.
The treatment directory on Rehab International is created using resources made available in the public domain. If you would like a listing removed or edited please contact us. If you are trying to reach a resource listing on one of the pages, please contact them directly through their website or contact information provided.
JCAHO The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) is the national evaluation and certifying agency for health care organization and programs in the United States. JCAHO strives to improve health care for the public. FRN is proud to be affiliated with several JCAHO accredited facilities.
We're here to help, 24/7. Please call: 877-345-3281