Jackson Alcohol and Drug Rehab Listings
Drugs and alcohol are a burden on any community, and Jackson, Mississippi, is no exception. The rate of drug and alcohol abuse and addiction in Mississippi is costing taxpayers millions every year – court costs, law enforcement, rehabilitation, medical treatment, jail time.
If addiction is a problem for you or someone in your family, the costs of continuing without treatment are intensely high. Call now to find out how you can break free from the ties of drug dependence and create a new life for yourself and your loved ones.
Mississippi Drug Abuse, Addiction and Treatment Statistics
According to the OAS State Report for Mississippi, published by the United States Department of Health and Human Services, Mississippi:
- Is one of the top 10 states with the highest rate of drug abuse and addiction among adults over the age of 26.
- Has seen the number of people seeking treatment for opiates other than heroin (e.g., prescription painkillers) increase significantly over the last 12 years.
- Has seen the number of drug-addiction-only admissions into treatment double from 18 percent in 1995 to 37 percent in 2006.
Where do you and your loved ones fit into these statistics? If drug abuse or alcohol addiction is an issue for someone you care about in Jackson, the best way to change their circumstances is to get them medical detox and addiction treatment.
Don’t Become a Statistic: Call Us Today
Those who need drug and alcohol addiction treatment may not be getting the help they need in Mississippi. Jackson, MS families don’t need to live another day without the care necessary to move forward without addiction. Call now to find a high-end drug rehab program that can help you and your loved ones beat drug and alcohol abuse.
See more treatment options in Mississippi
4526 Office Park Dr # 3
(601) 982-0081 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Baptist Behavioral Health Services
800 Carlisle St
(601) 968-1102 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
310 Airport Rd S
(601) 933-9100 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
National Council On Alcoholism
5846 Ridgewood Rd # C101
(601) 899-5880 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
St Dominic Behavioral Health
969 Lakeland Dr
(601) 200-3090 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Rehab International is a service provided by Foundations Recovery Network. As part of the Foundations Recovery Network, our goal is to provide science-based treatments to individuals suffering from issues of addiction and mental illness.
When you call you will be connected to a member of the Foundations Recovery Network who will assist in providing you with any questions you may have regarding the treatment process.
The treatment directory on Rehab International is created using resources made available in the public domain. If you would like a listing removed or edited please contact us. If you are trying to reach a resource listing on one of the pages, please contact them directly through their website or contact information provided.
JCAHO The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) is the national evaluation and certifying agency for health care organization and programs in the United States. JCAHO strives to improve health care for the public. FRN is proud to be affiliated with several JCAHO accredited facilities.
We're here to help, 24/7. Please call: 877-345-3281