Hattiesburg Alcohol and Drug Rehab Listings
The abuse of prescription narcotics such as hydrocodone and oxycodone is a serious health concern across the nation. In the state of Mississippi, prescription narcotics are involved in approximately 95 percent of all drug overdose deaths. People often take them with the belief that because these medications are prescribed by a doctor and come from a pharmacy, they are safer than illegal drugs. With the abuse of prescription medications on the rise in towns like Hattiesburg, MS, the Mississippi Bureau of Narcotics is working to address the problem to the best of their ability.
Substance Abuse and Families
When an individual struggles with substance abuse, their actions affect their family. However, many times when the substance abuser receives treatment, other family members may not be involved in the recovery process. Often, the family as a unit needs recovery as well as. Below are some ways that the entire family can join the recovery process:
- Join a support group and break the silence and isolation caused by substance abuse.
- Learn how substance abuse affects both the individual and the family.
- Understand what is and what is not your responsibility.
- Learn to communicate in different, healthier ways.
- Change behaviors that enable the substance abuser.
- Use the recovery process to learn your family’s strengths and how to use them in the future.
- Find activities that will help strengthen family relationships.
- Anticipate relapse and be prepared to act when old behaviors return.
Help for the Individual and the Family
If you or someone you care about in Hattiesburg needs help getting free from substance abuse, effective addiction treatment is available. To learn more about the process of recovery, contact us today.
Dream Of Hattiesburg Inc
200 W Pine St
(601) 545-2102 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Oak Arbor Transitional Living
4497 U S Highway 49
(601) 545-2925 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Pine Belt Mental Healthcare
820 S 28th Ave
(601) 264-2111 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
St Dominic Behavioral Health
6102 U S Highway 98
(601) 261-3105 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Rehab International is a service provided by Foundations Recovery Network. As part of the Foundations Recovery Network, our goal is to provide science-based treatments to individuals suffering from issues of addiction and mental illness.
When you call you will be connected to a member of the Foundations Recovery Network who will assist in providing you with any questions you may have regarding the treatment process.
The treatment directory on Rehab International is created using resources made available in the public domain. If you would like a listing removed or edited please contact us. If you are trying to reach a resource listing on one of the pages, please contact them directly through their website or contact information provided.
JCAHO The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) is the national evaluation and certifying agency for health care organization and programs in the United States. JCAHO strives to improve health care for the public. FRN is proud to be affiliated with several JCAHO accredited facilities.
We're here to help, 24/7. Please call: 877-345-3281