Muskegon Alcohol and Drug Rehab Listings
A man near Muskegon, Michigan, was arrested after police linked him to 330 pounds of marijuana and four pounds of cocaine. It is suspected that the man had ties to a Mexican drug cartel. It is believed that he was paid for storing as well as selling the marijuana and chose not to discuss his connection to any cartel out of fear of retaliation against his family.
Though Muskegon may be the last place people think of when they imagine the far-reaching connections of the Mexican drug cartel, there is almost nowhere in the United States that remains untouched by these dangerous criminal gangs.
Mexican Drug Cartels in the US
It’s not just Muskegon. The shooting, kidnapping, and extortion war among drug cartels in Mexico has started spilling over into cities across the United States:
- A renegade drug trafficker was found beheaded in Chandler, Arizona in 2011.
- A drug gang in San Diego killed rivals and dissolved their remains in acid, a common practice in Mexico.
- Mexican cartels are said to be operating in 230 American cities.
- Drug gangs are growing marijuana in US national parks.
- One cartel, Los Zetas, was said by the FBI to have allied itself with drug gangs in several Texas cities, including Laredo, Houston and McAllen, to collect debts, commit assassinations, import drugs, commit car thefts, etc.
Fighting Drug Addiction at Home
Though there is little that the individual can do in the face of such organizations, families with a member struggling with dependence upon marijuana, cocaine, heroin and other drugs trafficked into the country can focus on getting their loved one the rehabilitation help necessary to begin the healing process today. Call now.
440 E Pontaluna Rd
(231) 798-7927 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
West Michigan Therapy Inc
130 E Apple Ave
(231) 728-2138 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Rehab International is a service provided by Foundations Recovery Network. As part of the Foundations Recovery Network, our goal is to provide science-based treatments to individuals suffering from issues of addiction and mental illness.
When you call you will be connected to a member of the Foundations Recovery Network who will assist in providing you with any questions you may have regarding the treatment process.
The treatment directory on Rehab International is created using resources made available in the public domain. If you would like a listing removed or edited please contact us. If you are trying to reach a resource listing on one of the pages, please contact them directly through their website or contact information provided.
JCAHO The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) is the national evaluation and certifying agency for health care organization and programs in the United States. JCAHO strives to improve health care for the public. FRN is proud to be affiliated with several JCAHO accredited facilities.
We're here to help, 24/7. Please call: 877-345-3281