Battle Creek Alcohol and Drug Rehab Listings
Drunk driving is a behavior that not only endangers the driver but everyone else the individual meets on the road as well. Law enforcement officials across the nation are constantly working to prevent drunk drivers from getting behind the wheel and to keep motorists safe.
In 2010, the state of Michigan enacted a “super drunk” law that requires more jail time and higher fines for drunk drivers who have higher blood alcohol levels. The goal of this law is to keep the roads safe in towns like Battle Creek, MI and prevent alcohol-related accidents and fatalities.
Key Substance Abuse Treatment Components
As difficult as it may seem to your loved one to leave substance abuse behind, it is possible. With proper treatment and support from family and friends, they can break their destructive habits and change their behaviors. Successful treatment leading to long-term recovery from substance abuse often involves several factors, including:
- Accessibility. Treatment must be available to those who need it.
- Long-term care. The length of treatment should be long enough to address the individual’s needs. Actual length will vary from individual to individual.
- Multifaceted treatment. The treatment process may encompass more than just substance abuse issues but may also address factors like diet, health issues, exercise or medication.
- Personalized program. Substance abuse treatment is not “one size fits all.” Individualizing treatment to suit the person’s needs often works best.
Helping Your Loved One Change
If your Battle Creek loved one is endangering themselves or others, damaging their relationships, and is not able to stop drinking or getting high, they need help. Call this number today to learn more about treatment options for substance abuse issues.
Psychological Consultants Of Michigan
151 North Ave
(269) 968-2811 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Rehab International is a service provided by Foundations Recovery Network. As part of the Foundations Recovery Network, our goal is to provide science-based treatments to individuals suffering from issues of addiction and mental illness.
When you call you will be connected to a member of the Foundations Recovery Network who will assist in providing you with any questions you may have regarding the treatment process.
The treatment directory on Rehab International is created using resources made available in the public domain. If you would like a listing removed or edited please contact us. If you are trying to reach a resource listing on one of the pages, please contact them directly through their website or contact information provided.
JCAHO The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) is the national evaluation and certifying agency for health care organization and programs in the United States. JCAHO strives to improve health care for the public. FRN is proud to be affiliated with several JCAHO accredited facilities.
We're here to help, 24/7. Please call: 877-345-3281