Quincy Alcohol and Drug Rehab Listings
Alcohol and drugs of all kinds are causing problems for residents of Quincy, Massachusetts and those across the state. When a family member is struggling with an addiction, it can be devastating for everyone in the home. When you opt for a drug rehab, you can improve the life of your addicted loved one and the lives of everyone else in the family as well. Are you ready to take the first step toward a better life? Pick up the phone.
Massachusetts Drug Abuse Stats and Facts
According to the White House Massachusetts Drug Control Update:
- Massachusetts ranked in the top 10 states in the country for past-month illicit drug abuse, marijuana abuse, and drug addiction among adults aged 18 to 25 in 2007 and 2008.
- Massachusetts was also among the top 10 states for drug dependence upon an illicit substance for the 12-and-older age group in 2007 and 2008.
- About 9 percent of people in Massachusetts reported abusing illicit drugs in the past month – a rate that was higher than the national average of 8 percent.
- The percentage of the Massachusetts population who died of drug-related causes was higher than the national average in 2008.
- The most commonly cited drug of abuse among Massachusetts’s patients seeking drug treatment is heroin.
Do You Need Drug Rehab? Call Now
If you or someone you love in Quincy, MA is living with an active drug addiction, don’t put off getting the help you need to heal another day. An effective drug rehab provides you with everything you need to stop abusing drugs immediately and start living a healthy and balanced life. It’s important to find the right addiction treatment center for your needs. Call now to be matched with the best possible addiction treatment program for you or your Quincy loved one.
See more treatment options in Massachusetts
Bay State Community Services
13 Temple St
(617) 471-8400 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Rehab International is a service provided by Foundations Recovery Network. As part of the Foundations Recovery Network, our goal is to provide science-based treatments to individuals suffering from issues of addiction and mental illness.
When you call you will be connected to a member of the Foundations Recovery Network who will assist in providing you with any questions you may have regarding the treatment process.
The treatment directory on Rehab International is created using resources made available in the public domain. If you would like a listing removed or edited please contact us. If you are trying to reach a resource listing on one of the pages, please contact them directly through their website or contact information provided.
JCAHO The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) is the national evaluation and certifying agency for health care organization and programs in the United States. JCAHO strives to improve health care for the public. FRN is proud to be affiliated with several JCAHO accredited facilities.
We're here to help, 24/7. Please call: 877-345-3281