Lynn Alcohol and Drug Rehab Listings
In 2010, more people in Massachusetts sought treatment for heroin abuse and dependence than for all other drugs combined, according to the White House Massachusetts Drug Control Update published by the Office of National Drug Control Policy. Whether the drug is smoked or injected, it is devastating lives across the state and across the country.
Is heroin abuse or addiction hurting someone you love in Lynn, Massachusetts? We can help you find a heroin rehab that will offer the medical detox and psychotherapeutic care that will aid them in kicking the habit and staying sober for the long term. Don’t wait to call.
Which Type of Heroin Detox Is Best for Your Loved One?
There are a number of different options in heroin detox and addiction treatment. Most utilize some form of medication but some do not. The most common heroin detox options include:
- Suboxone treatment. The drug buprenorphine in the form of Subutex and Suboxone is used to mitigate the experience of heroin detox withdrawal symptoms when the regular dose of heroin is low.
- Methadone maintenance. Methadone is taken daily under medical supervision and the dose is lowered at a pace that is appropriate to your needs until you are completely drug free.
- Medicated detox. Medication for individual withdrawal symptoms is given.
- “Cold turkey.” No medication whatsoever is administered.
Need Assistance Choosing a Heroin Rehab for Your Family Member? We’re Here to Help!
What type of heroin detox is right for your loved one in Lynn, MA? Call now to speak with an addiction treatment expert who can discuss your family member’s needs in treatment and match you with a program that can meet those needs.
See more treatment options in Massachusetts
Habit Management Institute
43 Carolyn Rd
(781) 595-2413 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Project Cope TTY
181 Union St # B
(781) 581-9270 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Rehab International is a service provided by Foundations Recovery Network. As part of the Foundations Recovery Network, our goal is to provide science-based treatments to individuals suffering from issues of addiction and mental illness.
When you call you will be connected to a member of the Foundations Recovery Network who will assist in providing you with any questions you may have regarding the treatment process.
The treatment directory on Rehab International is created using resources made available in the public domain. If you would like a listing removed or edited please contact us. If you are trying to reach a resource listing on one of the pages, please contact them directly through their website or contact information provided.
JCAHO The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) is the national evaluation and certifying agency for health care organization and programs in the United States. JCAHO strives to improve health care for the public. FRN is proud to be affiliated with several JCAHO accredited facilities.
We're here to help, 24/7. Please call: 877-345-3281