Boston Alcohol and Drug Rehab Listings
In certain areas of Boston, Massachusetts, drug abuse and addiction have reached epidemic proportions. If it’s a problem for you or someone in your family who lives in Boston, treatment is available. Call now for more information.
Boston, MA Residents Need Drug Treatment Help
A grandmother in South Boston became a homicide victim in April 2012 when an addict broke into her home, and this event caused police to increase their presence in the neighborhood. At least a dozen people were arrested on drug charges in the weeks following the incident, proving that not only are there a number of Boston residents in need of drug treatment but that they are often living under the radar, with no one to help guide them toward the rehabilitation help they need.
How do you know if your loved one is living with an active addiction and needs treatment? Here are a few signs to look for:
- Secretive behavior. When someone angrily protects information about their whereabouts or their possessions, it can be a sign that something is wrong.
- Chronic lack of funds. Drugs are expensive and those who need them often have money for little else.
- Stealing. Due to a lack of funds, stealing for drugs often becomes the only option.
- Lying. Covering up drug use, covering for stealing, covering for mistakes made under the influence or due to drugs – the lies are endless in drug addiction.
- Poor hygiene. Succumbing to addiction often means losing sight of basics like taking care of oneself.
- Often ill or “tired.” Being under the influence of drugs can look like fatigue or illness – as can withdrawal symptoms when the drug of choice is inaccessible.
Drug Addiction Treatment Is the Start of the Brighter Future You Deserve
Don’t give up another day in Boston, MA to all the problems that come with an active drug dependence. Let us match you with the right drug rehab for you today.
Back to Massachusetts Addiction Treatment Services
14 Beacon St # 801
(617) 557-5479 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
12 Channel St # 604
(617) 426-9444 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Boston ASAP Counseling
30 Winter St # 3
(617) 482-5292 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
131 Beverly St
(617) 720-0153 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Rehab International is a service provided by Foundations Recovery Network. As part of the Foundations Recovery Network, our goal is to provide science-based treatments to individuals suffering from issues of addiction and mental illness.
When you call you will be connected to a member of the Foundations Recovery Network who will assist in providing you with any questions you may have regarding the treatment process.
The treatment directory on Rehab International is created using resources made available in the public domain. If you would like a listing removed or edited please contact us. If you are trying to reach a resource listing on one of the pages, please contact them directly through their website or contact information provided.
JCAHO The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) is the national evaluation and certifying agency for health care organization and programs in the United States. JCAHO strives to improve health care for the public. FRN is proud to be affiliated with several JCAHO accredited facilities.
We're here to help, 24/7. Please call: 877-345-3281