Lafayette Alcohol and Drug Rehab Listings
Lafayette is the center of the Cajun culture in Louisiana and home to about 256,000 Creole residents. The stark reality is that approximately nine-percent of the population is dealing with drug addiction and alcoholism at any given time. Lafayette drug and alcohol rehab centers are dedicated to helping those who want a new lease on life — one with long-term sobriety as a top priority.
What are the Different Types of Lafayette Drug and Alcohol Rehab?
The following represents a brief look at the most common types of drug and alcohol treatment programs currently located in the Lafayette area:
• Residential drug and alcohol rehab. Where the individual moves into the treatment center full-time so that they can leave behind the temptations and distractions of the outside world.
• Outpatient drug and alcohol rehab. Allows the individual more freedom to take care of family or career responsibilities, as the individual will only attend counseling during the day or early evening (and will return home following these sessions).
• Teen drug and alcohol rehab. Age-specific addiction treatment for adolescents that focuses on peer pressure, self-image issues and other concerns closely related to young people struggling with drugs and alcohol.
• Drug and alcohol rehab for women. Gender-specific rehabilitation in a safe environment that helps women heal and understand their issues of co-dependency and other concerns often reported by addicted women.
Who Should Consider Lafayette Drug Addiction or Alcoholism Treatment?
Any individual who is using drugs or alcohol to their personal detriment, but is still unable to stop, may have a substance abuse problem and therefore be in need of professional help. More seriously, those who have developed a tolerance to drugs and alcohol, or experience withdrawal symptoms when not using should find their way into a Louisiana drug rehab program immediately.
Acadiana Addiction Center
3008 W Pinhook Rd
(337) 233-1111 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
St Francis Foundation Inc
809 Martin Luther King Jr Dr
(337) 233-8114 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Vermilion Hospital Drug Rehab
2520 N University Ave
(337) 234-5614 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Rehab International is a service provided by Foundations Recovery Network. As part of the Foundations Recovery Network, our goal is to provide science-based treatments to individuals suffering from issues of addiction and mental illness.
When you call you will be connected to a member of the Foundations Recovery Network who will assist in providing you with any questions you may have regarding the treatment process.
The treatment directory on Rehab International is created using resources made available in the public domain. If you would like a listing removed or edited please contact us. If you are trying to reach a resource listing on one of the pages, please contact them directly through their website or contact information provided.
JCAHO The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) is the national evaluation and certifying agency for health care organization and programs in the United States. JCAHO strives to improve health care for the public. FRN is proud to be affiliated with several JCAHO accredited facilities.
We're here to help, 24/7. Please call: 877-345-3281