Manhattan Alcohol and Drug Rehab Listings
Drug overdose is a leading cause of death across the nation. An emergency call last spring led police to the body of a young Fort Riley, Kansas soldier. Found dead in his Manhattan, KS apartment, the 24-year-old soldier’s death was later ruled an accidental drug overdose.
Drug abuse can sometimes lead to tragedies, such as accidental overdoses. If an individual is abusing drugs, getting them adequate treatment and support can help them stop their drug use and prevent potential tragedies. But how do you know what your loved one will need in drug rehab? Below is a list of a few things to expect from a high-end and effective treatment program:
- Assessment. Taking a look at the individual’s issues and treatment needs.
- Medical care. Caring for physical health issues.
- The treatment plan. Using the assessment to develop a plan of action.
- Counseling. Individual counseling, group counseling, and a wide range of alternative and holistic therapies.
- Individual assignments. Tasks such as writing assignments, reading articles or books, or attempting new behaviors.
- Education. Teaching individuals about their condition and how to manage them.
- Skills training. Teaching vocational, social, communication or other skills.
- Relapse prevention. Helping individuals learn factors which may cause substance abuse and teaching them to learn alternate ways to handle these issues.
- Follow-up care. Continued care even after finishing the treatment program.
Treatment and Recovery
The road to freedom from substance abuse can be long and certainly takes a great deal of effort, but successful recovery is possible with treatment and support. Contact an admissions coordinator at the number above today if you or someone close to you in Manhattan, KS needs help getting free from drugs or alcohol.
Pawnee Mental Health Services
2001 Claflin Rd
(785) 762-5250 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Rehab International is a service provided by Foundations Recovery Network. As part of the Foundations Recovery Network, our goal is to provide science-based treatments to individuals suffering from issues of addiction and mental illness.
When you call you will be connected to a member of the Foundations Recovery Network who will assist in providing you with any questions you may have regarding the treatment process.
The treatment directory on Rehab International is created using resources made available in the public domain. If you would like a listing removed or edited please contact us. If you are trying to reach a resource listing on one of the pages, please contact them directly through their website or contact information provided.
JCAHO The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) is the national evaluation and certifying agency for health care organization and programs in the United States. JCAHO strives to improve health care for the public. FRN is proud to be affiliated with several JCAHO accredited facilities.
We're here to help, 24/7. Please call: 877-345-3281