Roswell Alcohol and Drug Rehab Listings
The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration has been surveying people across the country about their use and abuse of alcohol and illicit substances since 2003, and since that time, Georgians over the age of 26 have routinely had some of the highest rates of past-year drug addiction in the country.
Is drug abuse or addiction a problem that requires attention in your family in Roswell, Georgia? All it takes to locate the right drug rehab for your Roswell loved one is a single phone call. Contact us today to be matched with the best possible addiction treatment center for your family member’s issues with addiction.
When Drug Dependence Affects Your Family
There is no scenario in which drug addiction or dependence will not affect the people you love who live with you day in and day out. Your spouse, your children, your siblings – they will feel the effects when you are unable to stop abusing your drug of choice. Some of the most common issues that crop up when a parent and spouse is living with drug addiction include:
- Neglect. When your children and your spouse don’t receive your attention because you are focused on your addiction, problems like depression, discord, and difficulty at school or work may result.
- Financial problems. You are likely spending too much money on your drug of choice and not earning enough if you are living with an active addiction. This means everyone in the family suffers.
- No family bonding. When your spouse and children don’t receive the attention they need at home, they often go elsewhere to get their emotional needs met. For kids, this can mean getting in with a dangerous crowd.
- Drug dependence among other family members. Kids follow the examples set for them. If you’re using drugs, what’s to stop them from doing the same?
Help Your Family by Helping Yourself: Call Today
The phone number listed above will connect you with a counselor who can direct you to a drug rehab that can help your family in Roswell, GA. Call now.
See more treatment options in Georgia
Foundations Atlanta at Roswell
114 Sloan Street
(877) 345-3396 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
1902 Macy Dr
(678) 795-0346 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Rehab International is a service provided by Foundations Recovery Network. As part of the Foundations Recovery Network, our goal is to provide science-based treatments to individuals suffering from issues of addiction and mental illness.
When you call you will be connected to a member of the Foundations Recovery Network who will assist in providing you with any questions you may have regarding the treatment process.
The treatment directory on Rehab International is created using resources made available in the public domain. If you would like a listing removed or edited please contact us. If you are trying to reach a resource listing on one of the pages, please contact them directly through their website or contact information provided.
JCAHO The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) is the national evaluation and certifying agency for health care organization and programs in the United States. JCAHO strives to improve health care for the public. FRN is proud to be affiliated with several JCAHO accredited facilities.
We're here to help, 24/7. Please call: 877-345-3281