Miami Alcohol and Drug Rehab Listings
Miami is the home of South Beach, which is world renowned for being one of the greatest party cities on the planet. Unfortunately for the citizens of Miami, the party does end for them, and many are faced with an addiction to drugs and alcohol. Miami, Florida rehab centers help patients deal with their withdrawal symptoms during detox, as well as educate them on how to continue on living a sober life, upon completion of their program.
Types Of Miami Addiction Treatment
One of the great world cities, Miami is also home to some of the most well-respected addiction treatment centers in the country. There are treatment options to meet every need, including:
- Residential addiction treatment. The most intense form of treatment – where the individual lives among other recovering addicts in the program.
- Outpatient addiction treatment. For those who need to maintain responsibilities outside of rehab during their treatment.
- Dual diagnosis addiction treatment – For high-risk individuals who are suffering from co-occurring mental illness and addiction.
- Teen addiction treatment – Works exclusively with young people to treat their addiction issues and help provide proper education.
The Cost of Drug and Alcohol Rehab in Miami
Like many things in Miami Beach, rehab treatment there is expensive. Many families need help in order to afford the thousands of dollars that luxury addiction rehab in the area may cost. Private financing offered through the facility makes things a little easier – breaking up the payments over time so that the family can get back on its feet financially before the must pay for treatment.
2215 SW 67th Ave
(305) 261-1221 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Holistic Addiction Treatment
1590 NE 162nd St # 200
(305) 945-8384 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
2140 S Dixie Hwy # 205
(305) 856-4077 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
13730 NW 6th Ct
(305) 891-3439 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
2012 NW 7th St
(305) 642-7600 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
1928 NE 154th St
(305) 949-9001 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Rehab International is a service provided by Foundations Recovery Network. As part of the Foundations Recovery Network, our goal is to provide science-based treatments to individuals suffering from issues of addiction and mental illness.
When you call you will be connected to a member of the Foundations Recovery Network who will assist in providing you with any questions you may have regarding the treatment process.
The treatment directory on Rehab International is created using resources made available in the public domain. If you would like a listing removed or edited please contact us. If you are trying to reach a resource listing on one of the pages, please contact them directly through their website or contact information provided.
JCAHO The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) is the national evaluation and certifying agency for health care organization and programs in the United States. JCAHO strives to improve health care for the public. FRN is proud to be affiliated with several JCAHO accredited facilities.
We're here to help, 24/7. Please call: 877-345-3281