Coral Springs Alcohol and Drug Rehab Listings
Is someone you love in Coral Springs, Florida living with an active addiction to alcohol or other drugs? Is that someone you? If so, you are not alone. Florida is home to thousands of people struggling with the effects of addiction. Though the circumstances are different for each person, access to effective medical and psychotherapeutic care is only a phone call away.
If drug dependence is an issue for you, don’t allow it to take one more day of your life. Call now to get the help you need through addiction treatment.
Florida Drug and Alcohol Abuse, Addiction and Treatment Fast Facts
According to the White House, Florida is struggling with a number of issues with drugs and alcohol, including:
- About 8 percent of Floridians say that they have abused illicit drugs in the past month.
- On average, more people are dying due to drugs in Florida than in the rest of the country.
- In 2007, 2,936 Floridians died as a direct result of drugs.
- More than 3.5 percent of Florida residents reported abusing a drug other than marijuana in the past month.
- Meth lab seizures in Florida rose 148 percent between 2007 and 2009. This is almost twice the national average, which marked a rise of 76 percent in the same time period.
Don’t Let Addiction Continue to Steal Your Life: Call Today to Find Rehab Help
Families in Coral Springs can find drug rehab help to fight addiction to any illicit substance and/or alcohol. It all starts with a simple phone call. Contact us now at the phone number listed above and learn how your life can change when you enroll in the drug treatment you need to fight your addictions.