Wilmington Alcohol and Drug Rehab Listings
Wilmington holds the distinction of being the largest city in the state of Delaware. One of the best things about the city is its parks system. Alapocas Wood Natural Area, Baynard Stadium, Rockford Park and H. Fletcher Brown Park are the city’s four parks. Each is located within miles of each other. Admission is free and the parks are open throughout the year. Besides great outdoor leisure spaces, Wilmington has a number of excellent drug rehab programs. If you or someone you love has a problem with drugs or alcohol and need help locating a quality Delaware rehab program, contact us. We can help you locate one.
Wilmington, Delaware Drug Treatment: Does Your Child Need It?
- Mood swings: Mood swings may be a sign that your son or daughter is addicted to drugs. Of course, it may not be. Changes in mood are pretty standard amongst teens. However, if you notice this behavior alongside the other clues provided below, this behavior could be connected to drug abuse and a stay in a Wilmington, Delaware rehab program may be necessary.
- Withdrawing from family and old friends: If your teen suddenly dumps their old friends for a rougher crowd, this could be a tip-off that they are beginning to use drugs.
- Hostility: Sudden hostility and rage may be indicative of drug abuse.
- Stops participating in beloved activities: When a person gets hooked on drugs, often times they stop doing the things that they once loved and focus only on getting high.
- Sleeping patterns change: If your son or daughter begins to stay up all night and sleep all day, this may be a sign of drug use.
- Missing Money: When money suddenly begins to go missing or your child is spending all of their allowance without being able to account for it, he or she may be buying drugs.
- Drug paraphernalia: Pipes (homemade or otherwise), bongs, eye drops, rolling papers and small medicine bottles may be signs of drug abuse.
If your child exhibits any of these behaviors, especially in concert with one another, they may be using drugs. In many cases, this will require drug rehabilitation and treatment. Those who live in the Wilmington, Delaware area should consider seeking treatment locally. We can help those who need it find quality care. Give us a call today.
21b Trolley Sq
(302) 655-5113 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Brandywine Counseling Inc
2713 Lancaster Ave
(302) 656-2348 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Delaware Guidance Services-Children
1213 Delaware Ave
(302) 652-3948 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
500 S Madison St
(302) 655-7108 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
5171 W Woodmill Dr # 9
(302) 999-9812 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Rehab International is a service provided by Foundations Recovery Network. As part of the Foundations Recovery Network, our goal is to provide science-based treatments to individuals suffering from issues of addiction and mental illness.
When you call you will be connected to a member of the Foundations Recovery Network who will assist in providing you with any questions you may have regarding the treatment process.
The treatment directory on Rehab International is created using resources made available in the public domain. If you would like a listing removed or edited please contact us. If you are trying to reach a resource listing on one of the pages, please contact them directly through their website or contact information provided.
JCAHO The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) is the national evaluation and certifying agency for health care organization and programs in the United States. JCAHO strives to improve health care for the public. FRN is proud to be affiliated with several JCAHO accredited facilities.
We're here to help, 24/7. Please call: 877-345-3281