The cost of crack addiction treatment can be steep, especially after chronic and long-term use of crack cocaine. Though crack itself is inexpensive in small doses, most addicts use large amounts.
Additionally, few with an active crack addiction are able to hold down a job for long. Lost income and the cost of crack can wipe out a patient’s finances, leaving nothing left behind to pay for treatment. Here are a few of the options that are available to help patients finance crack addiction treatment.
If you would like more help determining how you can pay for crack cocaine addiction treatment, call now. The call is free and counselors are standing by 24 hours a day to assist you in getting what you need to begin the journey to recovery.
Exploring Payment Options
It often takes a little bit of creativity to come up with the resources to cobble together the costs of crack cocaine addiction treatment. Don’t dismiss any possibilities offhand without at least looking into it. The worst that will happen is that you’ll find out that you won’t be able to get any funds for your crack addiction treatment help from a given source – and you’ll be no worse off than you were before.
Some possible resources for crack addiction treatment payment help include:
- Health insurance. Not all health insurance policies offer any form of coverage for drug and alcohol addiction treatment but many are required to offer some coverage by state law. If you see no coverage in your policy, double-check with your state insurance agency and make sure that they are upholding the legal requirements for coverage.
- Family members. Though few have rich relatives who are wealthy enough to foot the entire cost of treatment, many will have concerned family members who would like to contribute to the cause. It can’t hurt to ask.
- Work loans. If you are still working, there may be some program in place at work to provide financial assistance to employees who require drug and alcohol addiction treatment.
- Medical loans. Some have access to credit unions or military benefits that provide for low-interest medical loans. Medical treatment for crack addiction falls into this category.
- Financing. The most common resource for those seeking assistance with their crack rehab bill, these organizations can often provide a variety of different loan options and make the funds available in just a few days.
Comparing the Cost of Rehab to that of Addiction
Estimate how much you spend on crack each month plus other drugs and alcohol. It’s no small amount. Then add the amount of money that you lost at work because you didn’t come in at all or because you were fired for being unable to perform your job. What about the costs of legal issues related to arrests for purchasing crack, possessing crack or being under the influence of the drug in public or while driving? Court costs and legal fees add up and may limit your opportunities in the future, especially if you end up in jail or are charged with a felony. Damages to property that must be repaired or repaid are costly and common when living with an active addiction. Medical issues will be quite costly as well when crack addiction is an issue. Then there are the legal fees and costs of divorce and child custody hearings – also common consequences for those who do not seek crack rehab in a timely manner.
And then there are the emotional costs of all these things – there’s no dollar amount to place on that. When everything is tallied, it becomes clear that avoiding crack addiction treatment is far more costly than figuring out how to come up with the funds to pay the bill so you can get back on track.
Find a Program that Offers Financing for Treatment
Finding a crack drug rehabilitation center that will work with your financial situation, patiently talk to your insurance company and help you come up with a financial plan that will allow you to pay for crack addiction treatment is not impossible. Start by contacting us at the phone number listed above.
We can answer your questions about how you can pay for crack rehab and help you get started finding a treatment center that will help you get the medical help you need to walk away from crack addiction forever.