Parker Alcohol and Drug Rehab Listings
Driving under the influence of alcohol is a public health concern around the nation. Law enforcement agencies have been working diligently to crack down on this behavior. In the summer of 2012, Colorado law enforcement made close to 3,000 DUI arrests across the entire state. The 100 Days of Summer campaign, which ran from Memorial Day to Labor Day, involved the state patrol as well as law enforcement in towns like Parker, CO. Through diligent enforcement, officers hope to make people think twice between getting behind the wheel of a care after drinking alcohol.
Leaving Behind Alcohol Abuse
The abuse of alcohol is a serious issue and should not be taken lightly. When a loved one’s alcohol abuse is recognized, treatment should be sought for that individual. A typical treatment program for someone who abuses alcohol includes the following components:
- Alcohol detox. This involves keeping the individual away from alcohol and allowing their body to adjust to not having alcohol. Depending on the individual’s degree of abuse, this can be a difficult process that needs to be monitored medically.
- Intensive therapy. This involves using counseling and, in some cases, medications to help the individual break their habits of substance abuse and build a new lifestyle free from alcohol.
- Long-term follow-up and aftercare. Long-term involvement in a support group such as Alcoholics Anonymous can help the individual maintain the progress they have made.
Steps Toward Recovery
If you suspect that someone close to you in Parker may have a problem with drugs or alcohol, take steps to help them begin the process of recovery. Call this number today to get more information regarding treatment options for your loved one’s substance abuse problem.
First Step Counseling
10292 S Progress Way
(303) 840-2636 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Valley Hope Alcohol & Drug
22422 E Main St
(303) 841-7857 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Rehab International is a service provided by Foundations Recovery Network. As part of the Foundations Recovery Network, our goal is to provide science-based treatments to individuals suffering from issues of addiction and mental illness.
When you call you will be connected to a member of the Foundations Recovery Network who will assist in providing you with any questions you may have regarding the treatment process.
The treatment directory on Rehab International is created using resources made available in the public domain. If you would like a listing removed or edited please contact us. If you are trying to reach a resource listing on one of the pages, please contact them directly through their website or contact information provided.
JCAHO The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) is the national evaluation and certifying agency for health care organization and programs in the United States. JCAHO strives to improve health care for the public. FRN is proud to be affiliated with several JCAHO accredited facilities.
We're here to help, 24/7. Please call: 877-345-3281