Watsonville Alcohol and Drug Rehab Listings
An increase in drugged driving in the state of California has prompted legislators to pass a new law that would hopefully deter this risky behavior in towns like Watsonville, CA. Drunk driving is a well-established offense with objective guidelines for what is and is not legal. Conversely, no objective standard exists to gauge drugged driving in California; however, a proposed law would establish standards for this dangerous behavior. Regardless of what laws are in place, the problem of drugged driving continues to be a growing concern across the nation.
Supporting a Loved One
Risky behaviors, such as drunk or drugged driving, are just one warning sign that an individual may have a substance abuse problem. When a problem is identified in someone close to you, there are a number of ways to support them, help them to deal with their condition, and move them towards recovery:
- Educate yourself. Learn about your loved one’s condition and the best ways to treat it.
- Support yourself. Look for support groups focused on the needs of the family members of substance abusers.
- Treatment options. Research the available treatment options in your area such as inpatient programs, counseling, and support groups which can help your loved one to recover.
- Intervention. Make a plan to confront your loved one about their substance abuse.
- Support them. Reassure your loved one that you care and will walk through the process alongside of them.
Drug Addiction Treatment Is a Phone Call Away
Helping someone you love to recover from drug and alcohol abuse is possible – and starts with a simple phone call. Contact us today to learn how you can best aid your Watsonville loved one in getting started in a new life defined by sobriety instead of addiction.
Narconon Of Northern California
262 Gaffey Rd
(831) 768-7190 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
9 Marea Ave
(831) 688-6293 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
241 E Lake Ave
(831) 688-8856 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Rehab International is a service provided by Foundations Recovery Network. As part of the Foundations Recovery Network, our goal is to provide science-based treatments to individuals suffering from issues of addiction and mental illness.
When you call you will be connected to a member of the Foundations Recovery Network who will assist in providing you with any questions you may have regarding the treatment process.
The treatment directory on Rehab International is created using resources made available in the public domain. If you would like a listing removed or edited please contact us. If you are trying to reach a resource listing on one of the pages, please contact them directly through their website or contact information provided.
JCAHO The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) is the national evaluation and certifying agency for health care organization and programs in the United States. JCAHO strives to improve health care for the public. FRN is proud to be affiliated with several JCAHO accredited facilities.
We're here to help, 24/7. Please call: 877-345-3281