Santa Ana Alcohol and Drug Rehab Listings
At nearly 350,000 people, Santa Ana is one of top 50 largest cities in the United States. Because there are so many people, Santa Ana treatment centers see a large number of patients who need help to deal with their addiction to drugs and alcohol. You can get help and information about different California drug rehabs here.
Different Types Of Santa Ana Drug And Alcohol Rehab
In addition to the core treatment types (inpatient rehab and outpatient rehab) there are a number of unique rehab centers in the Santa Ana area that speak to the specific needs of certain individuals. These treatment centers include:
- Women’s Drug and Alcohol Rehab. This is gender-specific treatment that helps women deal with addiction-related issues such as codependency, self-image problems and abuse.
- Teen Drug and Alcohol Rehab. Like women’s treatment, in teen drug rehab you will find specific issues about the demographic being addressed such as peer pressure, academic pressure and problems in the home environment.
- Dual Diagnosis Rehab. These unique treatment programs help those individuals who are suffering from co-occurring addiction and mental health issues.
What Happens After Santa Ana Drug And Alcohol Treatment?
When an individual complete Santa Ana drug rehab, they should continue on with their treatment by engaging in aftercare programs to help keep them on track. These programs include: 12-step groups, follow up counseling and sober living.
1526 Brookhollow Dr
(714) 556-4555 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Cornerstone Adult Outpatient
1950 E 17th St
(714) 547-4300 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
LA Familia Drug Abuse Center
1905 College Ave
(714) 479-0120 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Phoenix House-Orange County
1207 E Fruit St
(714) 953-9373 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
418 S Main St
(714) 835-8825 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Rehab International is a service provided by Foundations Recovery Network. As part of the Foundations Recovery Network, our goal is to provide science-based treatments to individuals suffering from issues of addiction and mental illness.
When you call you will be connected to a member of the Foundations Recovery Network who will assist in providing you with any questions you may have regarding the treatment process.
The treatment directory on Rehab International is created using resources made available in the public domain. If you would like a listing removed or edited please contact us. If you are trying to reach a resource listing on one of the pages, please contact them directly through their website or contact information provided.
JCAHO The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) is the national evaluation and certifying agency for health care organization and programs in the United States. JCAHO strives to improve health care for the public. FRN is proud to be affiliated with several JCAHO accredited facilities.
We're here to help, 24/7. Please call: 877-345-3281