San Mateo Alcohol and Drug Rehab Listings
San Mateo, CA
Do you often get behind the wheel and drive after drinking, justifying that you don’t have far to go or that you’re “fine” despite being intoxicated? Does someone you care about routinely drive while under the influence in San Mateo, California? If so, this can be a sign of chronic alcohol abuse and/or addiction that requires treatment. Call the phone number listed here to talk to someone who can help.
DUI Is Costing Californians in Lives, Freedom and Money
According to the California Department of Alcohol and Drug Programs:
- Between 1998 and 2008, the proportion of DUI arrests in California for those under the age of 21 increased 12.6 percent.
- In 2008, the average age of a Californian arrested for DUI was 30 years old, and less than 1 percent were under the age of 18.
- About 20 percent of the people arrested in 2008 for DUI in CA were female – a percentage that has risen steadily since 1989.
- In 2008, about 45.5 percent of Californians arrested for DUI were Hispanic. They have consistently been the largest ethnic group represented among DUI arrestees every year since 1992, except for 1999 when Caucasians were the largest group of DUI arrestees at 42.8 percent.
Despite the public service announcements, prevention education, and other measures designed to help people understand the dangers of driving while buzzed or intoxicated, the number of people in California arrested for driving under the influence continues to increase steadily.
Alcohol Rehab Can Help You Quit Drinking Safely
One of the many deadly effects of chronic alcohol abuse or alcoholism, traffic accident fatalities are also a high risk for binge drinkers and anyone who drinks without a designated sober driver. Continuing to drive under the influence in San Mateo risks your life and your freedom. Don’t take chances. Call now to get the help you need to stop drinking today.
See more treatment options in California
Project Ninety Corp
720 S B St
(650) 579-7881 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Rehab International is a service provided by Foundations Recovery Network. As part of the Foundations Recovery Network, our goal is to provide science-based treatments to individuals suffering from issues of addiction and mental illness.
When you call you will be connected to a member of the Foundations Recovery Network who will assist in providing you with any questions you may have regarding the treatment process.
The treatment directory on Rehab International is created using resources made available in the public domain. If you would like a listing removed or edited please contact us. If you are trying to reach a resource listing on one of the pages, please contact them directly through their website or contact information provided.
JCAHO The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) is the national evaluation and certifying agency for health care organization and programs in the United States. JCAHO strives to improve health care for the public. FRN is proud to be affiliated with several JCAHO accredited facilities.
We're here to help, 24/7. Please call: 877-345-3281