San Jose Alcohol and Drug Rehab Listings
If you live in San Jose, California, and you need a drug rehab that can help you fight addiction, you have quite a few different options for care. Depending upon your drug of choice, how long you’ve been abusing drugs and alcohol, and whether or not you are diagnosed with co-occurring mental health issues, one of those options may be more or less appropriate for your needs.
It’s not always easy to determine which rehab treatment choice is right for you. Contact us at the phone number listed above to speak with a counselor about your opportunities in drug addiction treatment near San Jose, California. (See related: Sunnyvale Drug Rehabilitation)
Rehab Treatment Options
Each of the treatment options listed below will vary in amenities, therapy options, and price – but all are available near San Jose, California.
- Inpatient drug rehab. Also called residential treatment, inpatient care is the most comprehensive treatment option available. Counseling and medical detox services are included and patients have round-the-clock support from on-site staff members who are trained in substance abuse treatment.
- Outpatient drug rehab. Also called day treatment, outpatient treatment offers therapy through personal sessions and group meetings as well as educational classes during the day. When treatment is over, patients can return home and choose to fill the rest of their days with activities of their choice. Random drug tests ensure that patients don’t relapse during treatment.
- Detox services. Depending upon the drug of choice, there are different detox options that may be effective. These can be provided separately or as a part of a drug addiction treatment program.
- Aftercare services. Therapy, 12-step meetings, and even yoga, nutritional counseling, and weight training can all help patients to stay on track after drug addiction treatment.
Get Matched With a Drug Rehab
Call us at the phone number listed above to be matched with the right treatment option for your needs near San Jose, CA. Contact us today.
Back to California Rehab Listing
Amicus House Inc
466 S Buena Vista Ave
(408) 294-2277 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
ARH Recovery Homes Inc
1101 S Winchester Blvd
(408) 236-6657 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
1425 Fruitdale Ave
(408) 275-1010 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
House Of Grace
2304 Zanker Rd
(408) 885-8080 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Support Systems Homes Inc
264 N Morrison Ave
(408) 885-1003 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Rehab International is a service provided by Foundations Recovery Network. As part of the Foundations Recovery Network, our goal is to provide science-based treatments to individuals suffering from issues of addiction and mental illness.
When you call you will be connected to a member of the Foundations Recovery Network who will assist in providing you with any questions you may have regarding the treatment process.
The treatment directory on Rehab International is created using resources made available in the public domain. If you would like a listing removed or edited please contact us. If you are trying to reach a resource listing on one of the pages, please contact them directly through their website or contact information provided.
JCAHO The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) is the national evaluation and certifying agency for health care organization and programs in the United States. JCAHO strives to improve health care for the public. FRN is proud to be affiliated with several JCAHO accredited facilities.
We're here to help, 24/7. Please call: 877-345-3281