San Clemente Alcohol and Drug Rehab Listings
Those who live in or near San Clemente, California have a number of options in rehab treatment. Detox and addiction treatment as well as aftercare and sober living come in a number of different forms and in Southern California, you have your pick of programs. Contact us today at the phone number listed above to get more information about the types of San Clemente rehab treatment centers that will best serve you and your needs (See related: Los Angeles Drug Treatment).
Types of Rehab Treatment
There are a few different types of drug rehab options to choose from near San Clemente, California. Some of the most common include:
- Inpatient care. Residential, or inpatient, drug rehab provides round-the-clock care for those who are living with long-term addictions or co-occurring mental health issues that require monitoring and stabilization. This is the best choice for those who need medication and require inpatient care to balance out the dose, and those who have relapsed repeatedly or been living with addiction for a long period of time.
- Outpatient rehab. Outpatient addiction treatment offers psychotherapeutic assistance and practical help during the week and allows patients to return home each night. This choice is best for those who can avoid relapse on their own and/or have only been living with addiction for a short time.
- Sober living. Sober living provides comprehensive support to those who are “testing their wings” in sobriety. Therapy, counseling and support in the community are just a few amenities offered in addition to room and board.
- Aftercare services. When it’s time to leave drug rehab and return home, it’s important to continue to stay in touch with your recovery through ongoing therapy and other aftercare options.
Would You Like More Rehab Treatment Info? Call Now
If you are interested in finding a drug rehab near San Clemente that offers a specific set of resources for your addiction treatment, contact us today.
Back to California Drug Treatment
Pacific Hills Treatment Center
217 Avenida Monterey
(949) 369-2915 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Sovereign Health of California
209 Avenida Fabricante, Suite 100
1-877-633-7764 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Rehab International is a service provided by Foundations Recovery Network. As part of the Foundations Recovery Network, our goal is to provide science-based treatments to individuals suffering from issues of addiction and mental illness.
When you call you will be connected to a member of the Foundations Recovery Network who will assist in providing you with any questions you may have regarding the treatment process.
The treatment directory on Rehab International is created using resources made available in the public domain. If you would like a listing removed or edited please contact us. If you are trying to reach a resource listing on one of the pages, please contact them directly through their website or contact information provided.
JCAHO The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) is the national evaluation and certifying agency for health care organization and programs in the United States. JCAHO strives to improve health care for the public. FRN is proud to be affiliated with several JCAHO accredited facilities.
We're here to help, 24/7. Please call: 877-345-3281