San Bernardino Alcohol and Drug Rehab Listings
Despite being the largest city in the Inland Empire Metropolitan Area, San Bernardino has seen its share of financial struggles in recent years. It is therefore no wonder why so many of San Bernardino’s citizens are dealing with alcohol and drug addictions. Thankfully, San Bernardino, California drug treatment centers give patients the understanding of their addiction, as well as the strength to overcome the withdrawal symptoms.
Types Of San Bernardino Drug And Alcohol Rehab
The following are five of the most common drug and alcohol rehab programs found in the San Bernardino area:
- Residential rehab. Where the individual moves into the rehab center fulltime so that they can focus intensely on their recovery – without the temptations or distractions of their home environment.
- Outpatient rehab. A chance to be near family and friends, or maintain a presence at work, home or school during addiction treatment.
- Women’s rehab. Gender-specific programs that help women overcome addiction in a safer environment.
- Teen rehab. Helps adolescents overcome addiction or substance abuse issues by dealing with teen-specific issues.
- Holistic rehab. Uses “natural” treatment methods such as yoga, meditation and other Eastern practices to enhance the mind, body and spirit during rehab.
What Happens After San Bernardino Drug And Alcohol Treatment?
Aftercare such as Alcoholics Anonymous’ 12 Step Program will help you deal with sobriety after your treatment program has ended. Staying in contact with your counselors will give you someone to talk to, if you feel like you are having a bad day in your recovery.
Hase & Associates Systems
353 W 6th St
(909) 888-0149 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Rehab International is a service provided by Foundations Recovery Network. As part of the Foundations Recovery Network, our goal is to provide science-based treatments to individuals suffering from issues of addiction and mental illness.
When you call you will be connected to a member of the Foundations Recovery Network who will assist in providing you with any questions you may have regarding the treatment process.
The treatment directory on Rehab International is created using resources made available in the public domain. If you would like a listing removed or edited please contact us. If you are trying to reach a resource listing on one of the pages, please contact them directly through their website or contact information provided.
JCAHO The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) is the national evaluation and certifying agency for health care organization and programs in the United States. JCAHO strives to improve health care for the public. FRN is proud to be affiliated with several JCAHO accredited facilities.
We're here to help, 24/7. Please call: 877-345-3281