Rancho Santa Margarita Alcohol and Drug Rehab Listings
On average, drug overdoses take someone’s life at least every other day in Orange County, CA. The majority of these deaths are not from street drugs, such as heroin or cocaine, but caused by prescription medications. With drug overdose deaths often outnumbering deaths from automobile accidents, officials in towns like Rancho Santa Margarita, CA are working to educate the public on the dangers of prescription drug abuse.
Which Treatment Program Is Best?
When a loved one who struggles with substance abuse is given options for recovery, deciding on the best treatment may be difficult. There is no one-size-fits-all type of treatment, and different programs will benefit each individual in various ways. When considering which treatment program to choose, there are a number of questions to keep in mind:
- Are counseling and/or behavioral therapies a part of the treatment?
- Is medication involved in the treatment process?
- Does the program address issues beyond substance abuse, such as mental health or physical health issues? If not, will they refer individuals to outside providers?
- If the individual has insurance, is it accepted? Otherwise, what payment options are offered?
- Is support offered to family members? Is the family encouraged to be a part of the treatment process?
- When the treatment program is completed, what types of aftercare are offered?
- What type of support is offered in the event of relapse?
Helping Those You Love
Helping someone you care about to build a new life in Rancho Santa Margarita without substance abuse is a process. To help them to find the best care to meet their needs, don’t hesitate to contact us at the phone number above and speak to an admissions coordinator.