Indio Alcohol and Drug Rehab Listings
According to California Substance Abuse and Mental Health Issues At-A-Glance published by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), about 86 percent of people in treatment in California are enrolled in an outpatient program. For many, this is a great option for treatment, but for others, a residential program is the better choice.
How do you know which one is right for you? If you’re struggling with an alcohol or drug addiction issue in Indio, California, we can help you to determine which type of treatment program will best serve your needs. Call now.
Inpatient or Outpatient: What Type of Drug Addiction Treatment Program Is Best for You?
The people who will do best in an outpatient treatment program include those who:
- Have only been using addictive substances for a short period of time
- Have relapsed after a long period of sobriety and want to get back on track
- Do not experience withdrawal symptoms when they stop taking their drug of choice
- Do not have a co-occurring mental health issue
- Can’t leave children or work unattended for a long period of time
For others, inpatient or residential addiction treatment is the better option. These people:
- Have a long-term dependency upon one or more substances
- Have a co-occurring mental health disorder in addition to an issue with addiction
- Have lost their jobs or status at school due to addiction
- Experience withdrawal symptoms when they stop taking their drug of choice
Discuss Your Options in Drug Rehab Today
Which program is the better choice for your needs, or the needs of your loved one in Indio? Our counselors are standing by with more details about what you can expect from each type of program and to match you to the best drug rehab for your needs. Call now.
See more treatment options in California
ABC Recovery Center Inc
44-374 and 44-404 Palm Street and 44-435 Biskra Street
Alcohol/Drug Abuse Casa Las Palmas Riverside County Latino Commission on
83-844 Hopi Avenue
Awareness Program Drinking Driver
45550 Grace Street
Riverside County Substance Abuse Program
83-912 Avenue 45 Suite 9