Fullerton Alcohol and Drug Rehab Listings
Fullerton, California is home to around 130,000 people, and unfortunately for some, addiction has taken it’s grasp and the user doesn’t know how to get control. Thankfully, California addiction rehab centers provide excellent care, to help patients understand how to overcome their addiction and remain on the path to sobriety.
Different Types of Fullerton Addiction Treatment
The following is a list of the most common types of addiction treatment for drug and alcohol dependence found in the Fullerton area:
- Residential drug and alcohol rehab. The individual lives at the treatment center full time.
- Outpatient drug and alcohol rehab. The individual attends treatment during the day, but then returns home in the evening.
- Drug and alcohol rehab for women. Deals with gender-specific issues concerning women and addiction such as self-image, physical abuse and co-dependency.
- Teen alcohol and drug rehab. Programs made exclusively for young people who have fallen into the addiction cycle due to peer pressure, problems in the home environment or academic pressure.
What Happens After Fullerton Drug And Alcohol Treatment?
Aftercare such as the 12 step program as well as remaining in contact with your support group, and counselor from your treatment program will help you to ensure that you stay on the right path. You are also going to want to avoid any situations in your life that can trigger a relapse, and be aware of them at all times.
Alta Institute Inc
524 W Commonwealth Ave # K
(714) 680-0241 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
K C Services
1060 S Brookhurst Rd
(714) 449-1339 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Orange County Healthcare Agency
211 West Commonwealth Avenue Suite 204
Rehab International is a service provided by Foundations Recovery Network. As part of the Foundations Recovery Network, our goal is to provide science-based treatments to individuals suffering from issues of addiction and mental illness.
When you call you will be connected to a member of the Foundations Recovery Network who will assist in providing you with any questions you may have regarding the treatment process.
The treatment directory on Rehab International is created using resources made available in the public domain. If you would like a listing removed or edited please contact us. If you are trying to reach a resource listing on one of the pages, please contact them directly through their website or contact information provided.
JCAHO The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) is the national evaluation and certifying agency for health care organization and programs in the United States. JCAHO strives to improve health care for the public. FRN is proud to be affiliated with several JCAHO accredited facilities.
We're here to help, 24/7. Please call: 877-345-3281