Desert Hot Springs Alcohol and Drug Rehab Listings
Desert Hot Springs is a travel destination in California, but residents often prefer to leave town to seek the help they need for drug abuse and addiction. Putting physical distance between themselves and the location of their addiction can facilitate mental and emotional distance as well, allowing patients to focus on their recovery and move forward in their healing.
If you would like to learn more about the drug rehab and treatment options near Desert Hot Springs, California, contact us at the phone number listed above. (See related: Palm Springs Drug Rehab Centers)
Info for Those Seeking Rehab Treatment
There are a few basic components that come together to create an effective and comprehensive addiction treatment program. These include:
- Detox. When physical addiction is an issue, withdrawal symptoms often occur when the patient attempts to stop abusing drugs and alcohol. Detox addresses this issue and provides a safe passage from addiction to sobriety.
- Addiction Treatment. Counseling and different types of therapy are an effective means of addressing the psychological dependence upon drugs and alcohol that accompanies addiction.
- Relapse Prevention. Learning how to react when tempted with drugs and alcohol after rehab is a big part of the focus of most addiction treatment programs. Relapse prevention addresses this issue.
- Aftercare Planning. Creating an actionable plan to carry out during treatment starts while patients are still in rehab. Discussing options, finding referrals, and building a strong aftercare program is essential to a successful recovery.
- Aftercare Services. Therapy, group sessions, 12-step groups, alumni meetings, and sober living – even nutritional counseling, yoga, acupuncture, massage, and workout training – are all effective aftercare services that support long-term sobriety.
Get More Info on Treatment Today
If you are or someone you care about is living with drug and/or alcohol addiction, don’t wait to find a rehab near Desert Hot Springs, CA that can help. Contact us today.
Back to California Drug Rehab Directory
The Ranch Men’s
7885 Annandale Ave
Desert Hot Springs
(760) 329-2924 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Rehab International is a service provided by Foundations Recovery Network. As part of the Foundations Recovery Network, our goal is to provide science-based treatments to individuals suffering from issues of addiction and mental illness.
When you call you will be connected to a member of the Foundations Recovery Network who will assist in providing you with any questions you may have regarding the treatment process.
The treatment directory on Rehab International is created using resources made available in the public domain. If you would like a listing removed or edited please contact us. If you are trying to reach a resource listing on one of the pages, please contact them directly through their website or contact information provided.
JCAHO The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) is the national evaluation and certifying agency for health care organization and programs in the United States. JCAHO strives to improve health care for the public. FRN is proud to be affiliated with several JCAHO accredited facilities.
We're here to help, 24/7. Please call: 877-345-3281