Covina Alcohol and Drug Rehab Listings
Establishing a new life after getting free from substance abuse is never easy. For a woman near Covina, CA, her road to a life without drugs and alcohol has been a long one. The woman began using alcohol and drugs in her late childhood years and struggled with substance abuse for most of her life. After being sober for eight years, she graduated with honors last year from Cal State Los Angeles and is now working toward a graduate degree.
Turning a Life Around
This woman’s story is an inspiring testimony of the power and effectiveness of drug treatment programs. Choosing the appropriate treatment program for an addicted loved one is important. One type of treatment does not work for every person so it is important to ask questions and do things to learn about the program before making a selection:
- Learn what types of credentials and accreditations the program and its personnel have.
- Know if the program fits with the individual’s values and beliefs.
- Ask about the specific details of the treatment program, what methods are used, and the program’s structure.
- Find out if the methods used are backed up by research and supported by evidence.
- If someone suffers from mental or physical health disorders as well, learn whether or not these issues will be addressed, or if the individual can be referred to other care providers by the program.
Freedom from Substance Abuse Can Start Today
If someone that you care about in Covina is struggling with substance abuse, they can break free from it. Drug abuse and addiction treatment is available to help them break their habits and start a new life. Call the number above today to learn about treatment options.
Puente House Recovery Services
444 West Badillo
River Community Day Treatment
510 S 2nd Ave # 7
(626) 974-8122 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Social Model Recovery System
223 E Rowland St
(626) 332-3145 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Rehab International is a service provided by Foundations Recovery Network. As part of the Foundations Recovery Network, our goal is to provide science-based treatments to individuals suffering from issues of addiction and mental illness.
When you call you will be connected to a member of the Foundations Recovery Network who will assist in providing you with any questions you may have regarding the treatment process.
The treatment directory on Rehab International is created using resources made available in the public domain. If you would like a listing removed or edited please contact us. If you are trying to reach a resource listing on one of the pages, please contact them directly through their website or contact information provided.
JCAHO The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) is the national evaluation and certifying agency for health care organization and programs in the United States. JCAHO strives to improve health care for the public. FRN is proud to be affiliated with several JCAHO accredited facilities.
We're here to help, 24/7. Please call: 877-345-3281