Citrus Heights Alcohol and Drug Rehab Listings
Has your significant other expressed concern about your use of drugs or alcohol? Have your family members told you that you have a problem? Have you lost your job or been threatened with a pink slip due to your inability to show up on time, perform your functions well, or for being intoxicated while on the clock? These are all signs that drug and alcohol addiction has become a serious problem for you, one that can begin to be solved with comprehensive treatment.
If you live in Citrus Heights, California, you can find a number of high-end drug and alcohol rehabilitation centers in California. Call us now to locate the right one for you. (See related: Sacramento Drug Rehab Centers)
Do You Have a Problem With Drugs and Alcohol?
Few living in the middle of an active addiction can see the full extent of the damage done to their lives by their drug abuse. It can take the concern of close friends and family to bring reality into focus. Consider the various parts of life affected by addiction. Does this sound like your life?
- Finances in ruins. Drugs and alcohol are expensive and most addicts prioritize their addiction above bills, causing serious financial stress, even foreclosure and bankruptcy.
- Constant fighting at home. If your significant other is telling you that your drug and alcohol abuse is a problem and it’s causing arguments, they’re likely right.
- Trouble keeping up at work. Most addicts show up to work late due to withdrawal symptoms or hangovers. Even more are under the influence at some point at work and therefore unfocused – and on their way to getting fired.
- Health problems. Depending upon the drug of choice and method of ingestion, these vary but are almost always an issue with chronic drug abuse.
Call Now for Treatment Available
Contact us now and let us help you determine which addiction treatment services available to Citrus Heights, California addicts will best help you change the trajectory of your life. Call today.
Back to California Rehabs
New Dawn Recovery Center
7447 Antelope Rd # 103
(916) 969-4300 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
New Dawn Recovery Centers
7447 Antelope Road Suite 103
Oak House Treatment Center
6060 Sunrise Vista Dr # 1160
(916) 721-9699 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Rehab International is a service provided by Foundations Recovery Network. As part of the Foundations Recovery Network, our goal is to provide science-based treatments to individuals suffering from issues of addiction and mental illness.
When you call you will be connected to a member of the Foundations Recovery Network who will assist in providing you with any questions you may have regarding the treatment process.
The treatment directory on Rehab International is created using resources made available in the public domain. If you would like a listing removed or edited please contact us. If you are trying to reach a resource listing on one of the pages, please contact them directly through their website or contact information provided.
JCAHO The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) is the national evaluation and certifying agency for health care organization and programs in the United States. JCAHO strives to improve health care for the public. FRN is proud to be affiliated with several JCAHO accredited facilities.
We're here to help, 24/7. Please call: 877-345-3281