Conway Alcohol and Drug Rehab Listings
Since April of last year, the city of Conway, AR has held Sobriety Court. Its goal is to deal with offenders who have multiple drunk driving offenses. Local law enforcement personnel view drunk driving as a community problem as well as a criminal behavior that has a huge negative impact on society. Since traditional methods like suspended licenses, fines, arrests and jail time have not been a deterrent to these chronic offenders, the Sobriety Court hopes to help these individuals by being more involved in the process of recovery.
A Dangerous Road
Helping someone recognize that they are caught in the cycle of addiction is a major step towards recovery. Here are some signs that may indicate whether or not someone has a problem with alcohol abuse:
- Repeatedly neglecting responsibilities. Performing poorly at work or school, neglecting family responsibilities, or failing to honor commitments.
- Dangerous use. Using alcohol in dangerous situations, such as drinking and driving, operating machinery, or mixing alcohol with prescription medication.
- Repeated legal problems. Getting arrested for drunk and disorderly conduct or driving under the influence.
- Endangering relationships. Continuing to drink even though it causes relational problems with a spouse, children, neighbors or coworkers.
- Using alcohol to cope. Drinking to relax, self-soothe, relieve stress or deal with difficult situations.
Choosing a Better Road
Getting drunk drivers off the roads and highways is one part of the solution. Getting an individual on the road to recovery is an even larger part. If you or someone you love in Conway is struggling with alcohol addiction, please call this number now to learn about getting taking the first steps toward a new life without alcohol abuse or addiction.
Community Service Inc
818 N Creek Dr
(501) 327-9788 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Counseling Associates Inc
350 Salem Rd # 1
(501) 336-8300 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Rehab International is a service provided by Foundations Recovery Network. As part of the Foundations Recovery Network, our goal is to provide science-based treatments to individuals suffering from issues of addiction and mental illness.
When you call you will be connected to a member of the Foundations Recovery Network who will assist in providing you with any questions you may have regarding the treatment process.
The treatment directory on Rehab International is created using resources made available in the public domain. If you would like a listing removed or edited please contact us. If you are trying to reach a resource listing on one of the pages, please contact them directly through their website or contact information provided.
JCAHO The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) is the national evaluation and certifying agency for health care organization and programs in the United States. JCAHO strives to improve health care for the public. FRN is proud to be affiliated with several JCAHO accredited facilities.
We're here to help, 24/7. Please call: 877-345-3281