Gadsden Alcohol and Drug Rehab Listings
When bomb squad officials were called to the scene near Gadsden, Alabama, they thought they would be dealing with high-level explosive devices. However, the package turned out to contain a large amount of marijuana instead, according to the Gadsden Times.
Though not as immediately threatening as a bomb, marijuana can be devastating to the user over time. In fact, about nine percent of those who try the drug will ultimately develop a substance abuse problem as a result. Though many believe that smoking marijuana is harmless, the fact is that the evidence is continuing to pile up supporting the fact that it is the exact opposite.
Marijuana Dependence Is Treatable
If your loved one is struggling due to ongoing marijuana abuse or addiction, they don’t need to continue living in this trap. Treatment services of varying intensity are available to meet them where they are in their need for assistance in recovery. Some options include:
- Weekly therapeutic services. Group therapy sessions, personal therapy sessions, and other substance abuse treatment sessions can be had on an outpatient basis to address substance abuse.
- Outpatient treatment. Intensive outpatient care can provide for help when your loved one struggles with dependence upon their drug of choice or chronic relapse.
- Inpatient rehab. Around-the-clock monitoring can be hugely beneficial for those who require detox assistance and therapeutic intervention.
- Sober living. Learning how to live without relapse can take time, and a protected, sober living environment can help people to transition from rehab into an independent life of recovery.
Which One Is Right for Your Loved One?
It’s not always easy to guess which type of rehabilitation help will best serve your Gadsden loved one. Contact us at the phone number listed above for assistance.
3232 Lay Springs Rd
(256) 546-6324 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
3232 Lay Springs Road
Mountain View Deferred Prosecution
301 North 12th Street Suite 1
New Life For Women
933 3rd Ave
(256) 549-1164 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Rehab International is a service provided by Foundations Recovery Network. As part of the Foundations Recovery Network, our goal is to provide science-based treatments to individuals suffering from issues of addiction and mental illness.
When you call you will be connected to a member of the Foundations Recovery Network who will assist in providing you with any questions you may have regarding the treatment process.
The treatment directory on Rehab International is created using resources made available in the public domain. If you would like a listing removed or edited please contact us. If you are trying to reach a resource listing on one of the pages, please contact them directly through their website or contact information provided.
JCAHO The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) is the national evaluation and certifying agency for health care organization and programs in the United States. JCAHO strives to improve health care for the public. FRN is proud to be affiliated with several JCAHO accredited facilities.
We're here to help, 24/7. Please call: 877-345-3281